West 21km Loop ---- East 21km Loop ----
LONDON WINTER WALK
Half or Full Marathon
Sunday 19 Jan 2020
The Oval Start & Finish
The Walk will be back in 2021
Take on an 'East or West' Half Marathon walk - or if you're up for it - a Full Marathon with both loops. A great way to kick start a fitness regime, meet new friends, or training if you're on one of our Ultra Challenges.
From The Kia Oval the 21km Eastern loop heads past Tower Bridge to a Southwark Park rest stop, then back to The Oval via a few bridges. If you'd prefer to go West, it's along the Thames Path to a Putney Bridge rest stop and back.
Both loops take in landmarks, with a halfway rest stop to stock up on snacks & a warm drink - with a finish line celebration, medal, and a welcome hot meal at The Oval.
A fun, and energising New Year walk!
- HALF OR FULL MARATHON ROUTES
- OVAL CRICKET GROUND BASE CAMP
- 21KM EAST LOOP & 21KM WEST LOOP
- REST STOPS - FREE DRINKS & SNACKS
- 7-8AM START FOR 42KM MARATHON
- 8-11AM START FOR HALF MARATHONS
- FREE WINTER WALK HAT & BUFF
- ZUMBA STYLE WINTER WARM UP
- BAGGAGE STORAGE AT THE OVAL
- HOT MEAL AT BASE CAMP FINISH
- HALF WAY BRUNCH (FULL MARATHON)
- WINTER WALK MOBILE PHONE APP
- SPECIAL WINTER WALK MEDAL
- CORPORATE PACKAGES AVAILABLE
- FOR CHARITY - OR SELF FUND
Get walking in 2020
Our Ultra Challenge Series...
Take on 25, 50, or even 100km
Walk, Jog, or Run it
Push Yourself Further