West 21km ---- East 21km ----
LONDON WINTER WALK
Half or Full Marathon
Sunday 19 Jan 2020
Oval Cricket Ground start & finish
Take on an 'East or West' Half Marathon Walk on Sunday morning. Or if you're up for it - there's a Full Marathon with both loops. A great way to kick start a fitness regime, meet some new friends, or early training if you're on one of our Ultra Challenge events.
From The Kia Oval the 21km Eastern loop heads past Tower Bridge to a Southwark Park rest stop, before heading back to The Oval via a few bridges. If you'd prefer to go West, it's along the Thames Path to a Putney Bridge rest stop then back.
Both loops follow the Thames taking in many landmarks, with a halfway rest stop to stock up on snacks & a warm drink before returning to The Oval for a finish line celebration, medal, and a welcome hot meal.
A positive, fun, and energising way to start your New Year!
- HALF OR FULL MARATHON ROUTES
- OVAL CRICKET GROUND BASE CAMP
- 21KM EAST LOOP & 21KM WEST LOOP
- REST STOPS - FREE DRINKS & SNACKS
- 7-8AM START FOR 42KM MARATHON
- 8-11AM START FOR HALF MARATHONS
- FREE WINTER WALK BEANIE & BUFF
- ZUMBA STYLE WINTER WARM UP
- BAGGAGE STORAGE AT THE OVAL
- HOT MEAL AT BASE CAMP FINISH
- HALF WAY FOOD FOR FULL MARATHON
- WINTER WALK MOBILE PHONE APP
- SPECIAL WINTER WALK MEDAL
- FOR CHARITY - OR SELF FUND
Join us. Get walking in 2020
Our Ultra Challenge Series...
Take on 25, 50, or even 100km
Walk, Jog, or Run it
Push Yourself Further